tuscl

A stripper you like may REFUSEto see you OUTSIDE THE CLUB because of a CRIMINAL

It may be possible that a stripper actually LIKES a customer and would see him OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE but she REFUSES to because she may have a CRIMINAL BOYFRIEND. Some folks may not know this but there are CRIMINALS who are quite INSECURE and may be ABUSIVE when their girlfriends hang around with other guys.

How would you feel if you were avoided by a stripper because of an INSECURE CRIMINAL?

5 comments

• casualguy
    19 years ago
    Maybe if RL rephrases his topics, he might get more sympathy. Here is a rephrased topic right here for RL. "I really like this one stripper but she REFUSES to see me OTC. I know it has to be because of her big CRIMINAL boyfriend. Her boyfriend is probably real MEAN and can probably KICK my ass so I'm not going to bother HER anymore or HE will be on MY case. Those criminals scare me sh**l**s." rephrased for RL.
  • FunSeeker
    19 years ago
    Same strory! Same topic! REPEATED over and OVER again and again!

Just GET OVER it!

YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TopGunGlen
    19 years ago
    Thankful that the lady was looking out for my safety. Insecure criminals...is it just me, or is that an oxymoron? Hey, is RL an oxymoron...?
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    hmmm, he might be. Maybe he's telling us his stories from behind bars and his girlfriend Bubba keeps telling him his wise stories or tall tales. You the reader must decide. RL, just don't believe everything your cellmate Bubba tells you. One day you might get out of thinking like a criminal and escape the confines of your imprisonment.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Pretend you are now in an office RL. Sit down and relax.

Ok, now tell me, do you believe strippers avoid you?

Do you believe they avoid you because they have a dangerous or criminal boyfriend who might get upset if she is around you?
    Please speak up RL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion