tuscl

Strip club clothing

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 11:15 AM
Just wanted to get some opinions here: What clothing would you wear to get easy access and maximum milage from your lapper? Baggy Shorts? Button fly vs. sweats? Some girls like to get at your chest so maybe a zip sweat top? Let's hear it!!

4 comments

• casualguy
    19 years ago
    They would probably have to close down a strip club for lack of business if they didn't allow shorts here in the South where it's often in the 90's outside. I'm glad I don't live near Detroit.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I've seen such signs too but they usually refer to short shorts, I've never had a problem with Bermudas. But to answer the question, I dress pretty much the same as if I was going most anywhere else - khakis or Bermudas and a polo shirt, short sleeves in summer, long sleeves in winter. Unless I'm going to a blue-collar joint where I know all the guys will be in jeans, than I am too. But I'm not usually looking for real high mileage.
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Some clubs in the Detroit area have posted notices that if you wear shorts the doorman will not let you enter.
  • komey1970
    19 years ago
    I think regular dress pants would be best - that way it could be easier to cover up if someone goes by. That would be accented by a lose fitting shirt that can cover things as well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion