tuscl

Dreamhouse Thornton CO

Has anyone ever had the dancer or girl named candy at dreamhouse in Thornton? If so, does she let you take control and submiss her? Or is she prude. I'm wanting to let her touch me and me touch her with lots of dirty talk about her being a whore and letting me cum on her? What, if any experience has anyone had with candy from dreamhouse??

10 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    Candy Crush has moved from Facebook to TUSCL
  • Pooponme1
    10 years ago
    Haha that's actually quite funny my friend, pretty humorous. So I guess that's a no that no one has ever had her. When someone does get to have candy, please.please let me know how it goes..
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "does she let you take control and submiss her? "

Yes, but you have to fraternize with her first.

I'm sure SJG can walk you thru the process.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Do you want her to poop on you?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    If you like poop on you she may shit in your mouth
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    "Poop on me"? Seriously? That's the only name you could come up with?

I normally don't have any proble with "alternative" lifestyles, given how alternative mine is, but that particular one is...a shitty choice.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    @ poop...just gobin there and tell her you are a cop. Women love uniforms. She will immediately rio your clothes off and become submissive
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Poop - why don't you submit a review of the Dreamhouse so others can learn whether to satiate their sweet tooth on Candy? Or give us the scoop on the poop?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    @ Founder: Please initiate some sort of sanity test before allowing new members like this OP to join TUSCL.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ why? Sometimes these rookies are entertaining.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion