tuscl

dancer's health issue

neon44
Dumped by ATF?
I've been seeing her for about 10 months and have a great time (looks like emma from wwe). She said she might or might not move soon from NJ to Fl. Last month when I saw her she said she's been having seizures almost every day. When I saw her this week I asked her if she's feeling better, she said she's still having them and also having trouble with insurance issues regarding the doctor. I noticed on the dancers schedule she works about 4 days a week the last month. (50 mile commute) Also, she looks healthy to me. Bigger guns than me. lol
It's none of my business and I still enjoy seeing but I'm just curious if you think she's exaggerating or stretching the truth.

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    There’s no way to know – but either way – it’s best not to get too involved with a dancer’s personal life or issues – most of the time the PL is biting off more than he can chew
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "There’s no way to know – but either way – it’s best not to get too involved with a dancer’s personal life or issues – most of the time the PL is biting off more than he can chew"

Exactly.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I don't know. Compared to one of my sister in laws, dancers seem to have their act together. I'm just surprised my one brother never divorced. Makes me want to never ever get married every time I hear stories.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    It sounded like the story my CF told me.

Man, they know where to place it and more than that they know how to exploit it.

I'd go for it and learn your lesson.

Life would be boring without these ladies playing with your head.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    My big question is: have you or any of her co-workers seen her having a seizure yet? Not saying she's trying to not just rope you in but completely bind and gag you, but some people you just have to wonder about. Nuts, one guy I know called in to work claiming a stroke; he had no problem going to work the next day.

Any idea if she's had any sort of head trauma recently that might be causing the seizures? Maybe some medications?

If there's a way you can be both supportive and keep her at some distance at the same time, you might want to try that.

Good luck.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    +87,012,901 for what Papi_Chulo said.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion