tuscl

The EMOTIONAL needs of WORN OUT, MANIPULATIVE strippers

What about the strippers who have SCAMMED and MANIPULATED many men (who may be COWARDS and/or LOSERS but that is a different topic) who find themselves WITHOUT MONEY and without the TRUST of anyone they know. I am referring to strippers who have MANIPULATED and CHEATED anyone who would TRUST them and now find themselves with no one to turn to.

If there are ANY strippers reading this who fit this description (or even come close to fitting this description) please share your views

3 comments

• FunSeeker
    19 years ago
    RL,

I agree with you that there there some (not all) very manipulative dancers are out there. These dancers don't provide what they promise! Once if you buy drinks to such dancers they disapper or leave with som excuses. This is the most disgusting thing they do!
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I'll agree that there are a number of manipulative dancers and girls out there. They talk me into buying them a drink and then tell me I have to get one too. Then before I know it, they get me to leave with them and as soon as I get to their place, they jump me without warning. No warning at all and no time to even think about them jumping me, very manipulative.
  • johnnylingo
    19 years ago
    I don't think you'll find any that run out of victims.

There's a sucker born every minute, as the saying goes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion