tuscl

First Time Happening Just Now, She Wants To Make It Happen

Thursday, September 18, 2014 10:13 PM
So I was typing the discuss page and the phone rings. I just met her a two weeks ago and we had a good time in the VIP. She got my digits and she calls me every four days. But tonight is that night when she really wants it. So, I'm going to be out of here and make it happen. I still have to go to work tomorrow because it is Friday. Jeez bro, I can't wait this time I have to go now. She is soooooo frigging sexy. Good thing she is horny tonight looking for someone to make her happy.

10 comments

• jerikson40
    10 years ago
    You're the man. YOU ARE THE FUCKING MAN !!!!! I'm in awe dude. Chicks just fall in love with you, and can't get enough of you. Damn. Give us lessons or something dude. Please. I'm not worthy.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Dont foget the produce bro !!!!
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Thanks bro. Oh man, she was awesome. I really don't know what I did to get this dancer. But in one of the YouTube videos I watched, I think it was Corey Wayne's where he said "Inaction makes her long for you." I can get used to this, but I don't wanna think she'll be around longer than I want to be. We're gonna do it again real soon, because her body is wanting it, she just found someone who she can relate to. Might have another round tonight.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Just remember to wrap it, you don't know how many of us she "has really wanted it from". But, that being said, good luck to you and we expect a full report.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Have fun
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Sounds great! Thanks for being one of the few who post about dancers they actually like who also like them. SJG
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Twas good. Wow! Just couldn't believe this one happening to me. I'll just buy myself another round of beer. What did I do with this one? I really don't know.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Oh my friggin dear. I'm laughing my ass off here right now and she texts me "Let's do it again, meet you in half an hour. I really want it so bad, and you're there anyway." I'm starting to hate this dancer.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "Thanks bro." You realize I was fucking with you, right? You're a fucking self involved twit who's just looking for praise about how awesome you are. Geezus.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    hmm. can't wait to spend money huh? I thought if the girl doesn't say yes after the first night, you moved on to the next? I have a lot of things to learn.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion