tuscl

Getting older and the changes I've taken in the clubs

When i was first starting to club in my 20"s i didn't have much money but the dances i did get would always give me massive wood with almost a LDk...i was married so as relationships and sex was considered i was good and my 2 local no sex clubs was fine

I hit my 30"s and ive been devorsed and in need of pussy...i join tuscl and discover how to ask for the sex and how to find it...i had intreast still in a relationship ideas so i find myself datting a dancer...i enjoyed it but now i still consider it again but i have less desire for itdue to drama and shit...plus i enjoy having apaid sexyual eccounter withmultiple girls.. as far as lappers i dont realy even get hard well if she is anew girl i do but ifind i need to be able to touch her and kiss to get a erection now and needat least awet hand job just to get off but that takes 30 min now....

Im looking forward to my 40 and on those shojld be my $350,000 a year days lol

11 comments

• Duke69
    10 years ago
    Also i travel a lot more in my 30s due to having more money and being single....

Im enjoying getting older because i feel more uncontrollable in my life and i really fucking enjoy having sex with a fine peace of ass

And no Rick im not talking about godivas im talking about my non extras clubs extras i normally dont do this but for you i will girls
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    In control i mean...lol
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    "Im looking forward to my 40 and on those shojld be my $350,000 a year days lol"

Unless you slackoff like steve229 and just end up as low level civil sevice/bureaucratic "lifer". Then you might only be making $40.000 and an okay income completely beyond your hopes forever.

Lol!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ but hey, maybe his his 16y/o girl antics give him comfort that he makes so little. (I'll take the larger income, myself. :-) )
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol ! In my 20s i pulled $26,000 Ann now in my 30s im pulling a good $52,000 yearly with no debts thats factory work with overtime now in comparison to the grocery stores in my 20s.....im making investment now so im honestly hoping for $100,000 by my 40s...im should be finishing seminary by 50s im planning
  • Douqster
    10 years ago
    "those shojld be my $350,000 a year days lol"

Et tu, Duke?

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Everyone starts low. My first job after college only paid $40,000 but I got a 50% raise in my first year. :-)

I had to submit an income verification recently for an apartment I am renting. I noticed that my salary+bonus has doubled in the last six years, which is about the same rate as the six years before that. So I'm definitely happy with my rate of compensation growth since I've started working.

Now, however, I'm probably getting close to as high as it gets for my profession. It's (just) possible that I could double it again in six years, but I would probably need to make a big career change to do it, or become an executive which is totally not me. More likely, now income growth for me is about good investments, or, possibly, starting my own business some day (slightly more likely than a career change, but probably I'll just work on getting investments right. Good thing we have RickyBoy and txtittyfan here who you can do the opposite of their financial advice to insure good returns.)

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Oh, yes, moral of my story above - IME, hard and smart work is definitely recognized and rewarded in America today.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Thanks for sharing like this bro
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion