tuscl

Customer offering MONEY to a stripper OUTSIDE the club ONLY

Any customer out there ever told a stripper that she will get his MONEY only if she spends time with him OUTSIDE the club? How did this work? Do you look for strippers who are DESPERATE for MONEY in order to try to get a date OUTSIDE THE CLUB?

4 comments

• parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    RL - What the fuck Dude? Dosen't your BAD ASSEDNESS get you pussy just by it's self?
  • LAZER54
    19 years ago
    RL is dumber than a box of bowling balls and CG is a dam genius.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    RL, your big 5 dollar bill can go quite far if you know how to use it. If you haven't succeeded so far, you must be doing something wrong.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Why yes RL, I once did this. I told a stripper that she wouldn't get any money from me unless she meant me outside the club. I told her I had a big bill waiting for her. Anyway she agreed to meet me outside the club since she knew she wasn't going to get any money from me inside the club. I gave her the big bill. It had a big 5 on it and I could just tell that she was very impressed. Then she said, 'let's skip this joint and head on over to my place." There she jumped me and never bothered to ask me for any more money again. She can't wait to hook back up with me outside the club again. It's an amazing story isn't it?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion