tuscl

Customers PAYING strippers for CONVERSATION who have LOW SELF ESTEEM?

Are there any customers out there who PAY strippers for CONVERSATION because they believe that a woman WOULD NOT talk to them for FREE? Any customers who feel that they are WORTHLESS and that they NEED to PAY a stripper for CONVERSATION so that the stripper will spend time with them?

9 comments

• RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Why do you do it?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Do you PAY strippers for CONVERSATION?
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    I think RL has more experience with 900 numbers.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    RL do you have ANY experience buying a drink for a dancer?

I will agree with you if say spending more than $5 for a drink is UNREASONABLE and no drink should cost more than say $1 or $2 dollars and that is being generous.
  • FunSeeker
    19 years ago
    RL,

In all the fairness to you, some of us indeed answered to your questions. Where are your comments and addition to discussions.

All YOU do is asking questions! Many times same questions OVER and over!!

Tell us your experiences with dancers' drinks.
  • FunSeeker
    19 years ago
    Hey RL,

Be realistic. Many times some (not all) dancers are manipulative and make us buy dancers' drinks to continue the conversation. Once they have the drinks they do disapper with some excuses.

In some clubs, they make the dancers to have the conversations with the customers. Because, the dancers are required to sell certain mimimum no. of drinks per shift. If they don't meet their quota per shift, the dancers have to pay the houses' share of the drinks from their own pocket!
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I should have read all the posts before asking a stupid question. I see that paying for conversation is #5 on RL's list for how to meet a stripper outside the club. RL, you will have to explain that to me since I'm certainly no expert like you are.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I can only imagine one customer who might be willing to do as RL suggests. That person would be RL. Any comments RL? Do you do this?
  • FunSeeker
    19 years ago
    RL,

You're asking the SAME OLD tired stuff again and AGAIN and again!!!!!!!!

Bring us something new.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion