Sock it to em. :)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
OSHOCTON{OH} – About two dozen people from New Beginnings Ministries in Warsaw protested the Coshocton County Sheriff's Office Monday morning. Attendees of held signs ranging from "honk for Jesus" to "protect children not strippers" after their pastor was arrested over the weekend.

Pastor Bill Dunfee and Calvin Zastrow of Kawkawlin, Mich., were arrested and charged with criminal trespassing Friday at the Foxhole North exotic dance club in New Castle. Both appeared in Coshocton Municipal Court this morning and entered pleas of not guilty to the charges. A pretrial date has been set for Sept. 29.

According to sheriff reports, Dunfee also alleges Foxhole owner Thomas George assaulted him the same night by pushing him toward the street when Dunfee refused to move.

For the past eight years, members of New Beginnings had protested outside of the strip club. Recently, people from the club began protesting outside the church on Sunday mornings with some of the women going topless, which is legal under Ohio Revised Code.

9 comments

• bang69
    10 years ago
    God bless all the strippers
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Put those hypocrites in their place and god bless the strippers. Keep us informed shadow.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Calvin Zastro w needs to grab his Louisville Slugger and show Mr. Bill Dunfee what assult really is.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I was in Key West for The Poker Run a couple of years ago. I saw a guy walking down Duval with a tee shirt that read "Fuck you, "my name." Of course it had my actual name and not "my name". This certainly piqued my interest. He was a rather smallish fellow and I am not, plus my being in biker mode, I can be rather intimidating. I acted like I was going to kick his ass and freaked him, but quickly let him know I was :my name: and just messin' with him. He then explained the story of the shirt.

There is some SC, I think he said, up in central Florida. Anyway, there is this neighbor house, business, whatever that is owned by "my name". Seems he was always calling LE for something about the club. Well, the club regulars got together and made the shirts, and proceed to stand around his place and let him know their thoughts. Of course he called LE, but since they were doing exactly knowing wrong ("...the right of the people peaceably to assemble..."), they could do nothing to the regulars. He said one officer told them that they hoped this would shut the guy up, as they were sick and tired of responding to his BS calls!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Great story Clubber!!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    rock,

In my bike group, there have been up to 11 guys with the same name as mine. It went over well with those that saw him in Key West or the pictures.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^good story Clubber.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I love how some of these theist types get all rankled about legal establishments not breaking the law, then get upset when they themselves are brought up short for *actually* breaking the law.

It's almost as if they believe they're special and deserve exemption because of their obvious moral rectitude.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Yeah, it's pretty stupid all right. Any reading of the Bible will show that Jesus ministered to all kinds of sinners (in other words, all people). And on an OT note, let's not forget Rahab the Prostitute who protected Joshua's spies!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion