tuscl

Adelita Bar, Tijuana, MX

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Ever wonder where the name comes from?

http://nypost.com/2014/08/31/127-year-ol…

13 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    There you go. You have at least another 50 years left to cause trouble
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Just as I thought! Even the GBOWR is racist against Mexicans. I'm sorry that your English peeps didn't live this long.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Isn't it funny how the record books are so Orwellian? If you can re-write history...
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Would it be in poor taste to speculate whether she stripped at Adelita's back in the day? (say, the 1905-is when she was a hot 18-year old señorita).

Probably. But it isn't like other shit on TUSCL is politically correct. Let's just hope she continues her long life and remains in good healt for a 127 year old woman!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Zip-Dude, she stripped for Pancho Villa back in the days. Viva La Revolucion!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    " Despite her age, and her tendency to sleep for three days at a time, she has surprisingly good health."

Sleep for 3 hours at a time?

I can't even sleep for 3 hours. I don't know what's worse. My damn prostate or Facebook.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Well Motor, if you weren't on the cusp of pop culture, maybe you might have some time to sleep. That, and all the bacon you cook.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Would it be in poor taste to speculate whether she stripped at Adelita's back in the day? (say, the 1905-is when she was a hot 18-year old señorita)"

Sheesh, Zip, now San Jose Guy wants to fraternize with her
  • ime
    10 years ago
    your just baiting SJG now at this point aren't you
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Am I only moron who's read his post?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Slick,

I have to keep farmerart up on the latest.

Reading Kafka and studying Operation Husky leaves little room to learn about the important things in life -- like Selena Gomez
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Reading Kafka and studying Operation Husky leaves little room to learn about the important things in life -- like Selena Gomez"

Not to mention refighting the Russo-Finnish War
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Motorhead - If your prostate is getting you up at night, maybe you are ready for Flomax and you know what that means. Trust me. The girls love retrograde ejaculations. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion