tuscl

Raid at Teazers in Wellford S.C.

jackieclub
North Carolina
So i just read about a raid at this cllub. i've been a few times and was going to head out there on Labor day but i guess not now. I'm not surprised that they got busted, the surprise is that it took so long. Every girl offered extra's but none of them were to my taste. I used to go a lot back when it was Nikita's down the street. The girls were hotter.
WELLFORD, S.C. -
Timothy Treadwell, 51 of Inman, was arrested on charges of Prostitution and Assault and Battery Friday night after police served search warrants at the strip club 'Teazers'.

Treadwell is listed as the owner of the strip club, Teazers Entertainment LLC, on the South Carolina Secretary Of State business database.

According to Chief Jeff Bowers with the Wellford Police Department, a joint undercover operation with Wellford Police and the Spartanburg County Sheriff's Office was conducted with two undercover officers inside the club. Both of the officers had two females from the club solicit prostitution. There are active warrants out for their arrests at this time.

Chief Bowers also said that there was an alleged assault that happened on the 23rd of August involving Treadwell.

Search warrants were conducted Friday night for the surveillance footage of the alleged assault and items of prostitution.

Treadwell was released on PR Bond totaling $2,500.00.

An investigation is still ongoing and more information is expected to be released at a later time.
http://www.wspa.com/story/26412381/strip…

12 comments

• mmdv26
    10 years ago
    Legalize prostitution, tax it, and stop spending money on law enforcement actions. Spend the money to educate ho's so they can get real jobs.
  • jackieclub
    10 years ago
    Lol I think Nikita was trying to make it legal because they certainly weren't trying too hard to hide it.
  • chattguy123
    10 years ago
    True statement. Only way they could of been more overt is if it was renamed pleasers.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol....funny comments....but shit this sucks...hope this dosent continue throughout south Carolina
  • jackieclub
    10 years ago
    I hear you Duke, I usually go to Trophy and Lust . Hopefully they will leave those places alone.
  • Ironcat
    10 years ago
    Still it makes me nervous that people who are obviously against strip clubs may push for a witch hunt at other clubs. Be careful out there gentlemen.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Hush yo mouth, mmdv!

Can't have them geting jobs or clubs will close anyway. :)
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago

If the police want to. catch criminals, they might find vandals in the trophy club parking lot.

In spite of what Juice brags about, I haven't seen anything of much interest going on in any strip club I visit in years.

Except for a few nice looking girls on stage.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    One mistake he made is by not employing a few LE's as security
  • MrNikita
    9 years ago
    this was all the doing of 2 crooked ass cops in wellford , same cops who hung out in the Gold club next door and dated the bartender and the other cop had the wife working the door. now that mike rose is in federal prison they finial turned the lights off and shut the doors . Google mike rose of the gold clubs and see what I was competing with.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Damn
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion