Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Alternatives for TUSCL this weekend.

Bonesbrother

Ohio

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Looks like the idiot nigger plans to saturate the board with his "look at me" bull shit, this weekend. So I suggest you make alternate plans. I know I will.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

Look its juice as a racist again ^^^

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

BonedBrother: "I know I will."

Let me guess. You'll be attending a Klan rally?

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

Kkkreme dream team lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Boner... go suck a dick and leave all the grown up stuff to the straight guys here. We got it covered

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

Bang bang

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement