tuscl

Strippers often DO NOT LIKE their customers enough to see them OUTSIDE THE CLUB

It OFTEN happens that a stripper DOES NOT LIKE most (or sometimes ALL) of her customers enough to see them OUTSIDE THE CLUB. There are customers who are HOPING that a stripper will actually spend time with them OUTSIDE THE CLUB (Some only want SEX while others want FRIENDSHIP and/or a RELATIONSHIP) These customers may be trying to BUY AFFECTION and/or FRIENDSHIP.

Would it bother any customers out there that you are PAYING a stripper to LIKE you when in fact she thinks you are NOT WORTH spending time with unless you are PAYING? Maybe, just maybe she has a BOYFRIEND (who may be a JEALOUS VIOLENT CRIMINAL) How would you feel if a stripper who you have spent MONEY on and actually CARED about sees you as MORE PATHETIC than a JEALOUS, VIOLENT CRIMINAL??????

2 comments

• casualguy
    19 years ago
    RL, are you saying that some strippers only want Sex or friendship outside of the club? If so please provide their name and phone number and I'm sure the rest of us guys here can provide some satisfaction for the sex starved strippers.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Why do you constantly put down all the criminal boyfriends RL? You know if it wasn't for criminal behavior, beer and liquor would still be against the law today. I bet there wouldn't be any smoking and you would get fined if you even stated a word not fit for public consumption. Of course I sometimes forget you are MR. BAD ASS who knows all about criminal behavior. I see the act you're putting on, trying to make us think you know nothing about being a criminal by putting them down. I bet you have stripper girlfriends all over the place being such a Bad Ass expert on strippers as you are.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion