tuscl

Do soldiers (Female) make good strippers?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I know 2 strippers that both served 5 years in the U.S. Army. The first one joined the army and then started stripping on her off duty time while stationed at Ft. Lewis. She married an NCO. When her enlistment was up she took up stripping full time. Her husband is now retired and sits at home while she does extras and cheats on him. They have no children. She must to getting close to 50.

The other I just ran into last Saturday. I had known her 7 years ago at the same club. Back then she was young and naïve. Back then she asked me what I thought of her BF. He was married with kids and she felt that he only came around when he wanted to fuck her. She got married had a kid, got divorced and then did her time in the army. I was surprised that she still remembered me and even more surprised that she remembered what I liked and proved it.

So by my experience I would say that the army turns out good strippers. :)

12 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    I've known at least 3 women who joined the military while they were dancing. But not the other way around.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I have never had a dance with a woman I knew to have a military background, but in the past I have had lots of dances in military towns with the wives of guys in the military. It is amazing how often the women did this when their husbands are deployed overseas and don't know about them dancing. At least they don't know about it until they get back. However, this always made me feel a little guilty with the guy serving our country and me playing with his wife's body while he is away. It also seemed a little dangerous to be dancing with the wife of a guy who kills people for a living. I haven't been to a club in a military town in a while, but it wouldn't surprise me if things are still the same.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I got dances from a light-skinned Dominican chick that had been in the Navy – she gave great dances and had an incredible natural D rack.

What I *have* noticed a bit more often is “army brats” – i.e. kids who’s parent was in the armed forces and thus they moved around a lot – these chicks often seem to be free-spirits.
  • Experimental
    10 years ago
    I say yes. They do make good strippers. I knew two chicks that were strippers before they joined the military.

I served with countless women when I was in the navy and I'll tell you what, they were no less risk takers and hard partying than any dude I met.

After my navy days the chicks I met in college were in general tame compared to my chick shipmates.

I dont think the military turns chicks into strippers though, I think it just attracts chicks with the right mind set.
    And its cool.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    depends how butch they are
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    My first ATF was in the Marine Corps for 4 years. That worked out well for me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^^ c’mon now – I have not noticed armed forces chicks been any more butch than civvies – maybe a bit less scholarly; but not less feminine IMO
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    I know a few strippers that served in the military and are now dancing. They told me that they are going to school on the GI bill. Dancing is for rent, food, bills & other things.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    I fuck"em all Gi-Ho
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    I had a smokin hot black chick with a killer tight body who claimed she was military. Seemed strange...but damn she was hot and nasty in the booth
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    One of the two girls I like at the Playhouse near Council Bluffs, Iowa (and across the toll bridge from Bellevue, NE and Offutt AFB) is ex-Air Force. The weird thing about her is she's got a rainbow colored Air Force logo tattoo. She's one of the few there who seem to think it's important to ask customers if they would like lap dances. She even seems like she'd do extras if they let them do extras there.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Papi.

A good observation. As one that has lived near a military base my entire life, I can attest that those brats can be "free-spirits". My sister-in-law is one of them.

Also, as a clubber in Key West, where there is the Naval air station, I've run into a number of dancers that told me their husband was in the Navy. Most of them were foreign born. No idea if there is a connection there.

Did I ever tell you the story about a fave I had in Key West that now turns up at my favorite watering hole?

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion