tuscl

Dancer birthdays

crazyjoe
Colorado
Saturday, August 23, 2014 10:51 PM
Have you had them get pushy asking you for a dance because it was her birthday? I had one I didnt have a history with couple months back get really pushy. against my better judgement I let her talk me into a 3 for $. She was entertaining but not in the way I wanted her to be. I had an ex fave that gave me some of her best dances on her birthday.

Do you have a personal policy in getting dances from birthday girls?

9 comments

• londonguy
    10 years ago
    Classic case of SS if you ask me. I once had three out of five girls approach me saying the same things within 15 mins.
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    Only my birthday Joe
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    At Follies they celebrate dancer birthdays in such a way that nobody could get misled. First of all they decorate the club with balloons. The birthday girl walks around with a big shopping bag for the customers to drop in a buck or 2 and then around 6PM she does her birthday dance on stage to get even more tips.

I don't mind that so much but I'm glad that I missed the baby shower they had for the house mom.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Any lie or line to get money from us. I ask, "Are you going to give me free dances on my birthday?" Of course, the answer is no. So no tip, gift or overpriced dance.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    At a club I used to go to the girls would pass around birthday cards that they expected everyone to contribute $$$ to. With 100+ dancers working there a card was being circulated almost daily. It got so ridiculous that I actually stopped going there due to this.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Eh if you have a relationship with a dancer I guess it's cool. I have this chick that I meet OTC, it was her birthday this summer and I took her out to her favorite restaurant for dinner and tipped her 50% over what I normally give her for OTC.

I month later I met her the weekend before my birthday, we went out to eat and when we met for OTC... I always slip money into her purse, and when she left she refused it and said "that was your birthday present." She's one cool girl! I just wish she was an 8 instead of a 6 lol!!!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    At a local club, no longer in existence (I wonder why), I recall dancers having 3 to 4 "birthdays" a year.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I saw my ATF on her birthday; it was fun! They do a whole production on stage and she makes several hundred dollars in tips and rain (I'm guessing). I gave her a gift too (not money but something VERY useful to her). As for dancers I never met, birthdays don't matter. If I'm attracted to her I might try her out, if not I won't.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion