tuscl

CS (Customer Shit) ... or could've happened (this club does seem to have a reput

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

From a recent review of Treasures in Houston:

“… They'll rip you off and physically assault you if you're not weary.

I went there a couple of weeks ago on a Friday night after hanging at a nearby bar since wasn't ready to go home yet and was feeling good. A good amount of nice looking women ... one jumped on me with her friend next to her and kept begging for a dance. After saying no a handful times, she offered $20 lap dances with both of the girls... I decided to go with the flow and follow her to a secluded area.

2 goofy ass dances later, I was done... but she apparently wasn't. I was told that I owed $120... I got up and being a bit more generous decided to pay for 3 dances instead of the 2 I got. I started to leave thanking her and her friend for hte dance. While walking away, out of no where she swung at my head... in shock I turned around and ducked another punch. The dancer: "I'm gonna go tell the manager you hit me if you don't give me $100 more"... in the mean time her friend runs to a manager and some stumpy looking dude comes and puts me in a choke hold behind one of the chairs saying "I saw what you did... you better pay the lady or I'm gonna call the police"... pleading for some sanity I asked them to let go of me and we can solve the issue, but the guy wouldn't let go until I pulled out my wallet. I decided to just pay the ransom and get the F out.

This place used to be okay (I think) a few years ago when I used to bring my other Oil & Gas customers and other buddies with me, but now I will never be returning. And it was a reminder why I didn't frequent this place much the past few years as well.

Overall... it's turned into a horrible horrible place.... beware! …”

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=C&RID=22…

6 comments

• deogol
    10 years ago
    There are times when camera's are nice.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    If that was me, it might be a week, it might be a month, it might be longer, but that managers head would be caved in by a 2X4 eventually. I don't have a family :)
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    There are hundreds of reviews of this place by people who didn't just join to post a single review. while many of those reviews are not necessarily glowing ones, and clearly this isn't a place for bargains, I didn't see any comments even remotely similar to this one. Sounds like bullshit to me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’ve often read of the dancers at this club being super aggressive and many a ROB – but still think the reviewer was overstating his experience and probably had an ax to grind
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    It could have been a planned scam between the two dancers and the manager. A similar incident was described in a review of Glitter Gulch in Las Vegas. See the March 20, 2014 review by "Seekingjustice:"

https://www.tuscl.net/u-r.php?UID=395506

• san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I've read things like this about lots of clubs. These sorts of stories are very much of concern. I don't know whether I believe them or not.

There has to be some civility and decency or none of these clubs can work.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion