tuscl

OT: Zelda Williams and the trolls

zipman68
the speed force!
I was reading about Robin Williams' suicide when I came across www.salon.com/2014/08/13/the_trolls_zero…

What kind of ASSWHOLE trolls somebody after their father dies. Especially after he commits suicide. I don't know what to say about Robin Williams. I can remember watching Mork and Mindy when I was young and the show was crazy for the time. And then I remember Williams' performance in The Fisher King and think how incredible that was for somebody known as a comedian. It is sad that Williams was so wounded IRL.

But c'mon trolls. WTF?

1 comment

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    At least we know none of our resident trolls did this shit.

After all, Brother Juice has mellowed (or dipped into a coma induced by Red Bull, Red Vines, and some red blotter acid). Besides, Juice is a gentle soul at heart.

LMN just likes to talk about drugs, hookers, and how rich he is.

And Dougsta...what to say 'bout Dougsta. Dude mostly has a RickDugan fixation. Which Rick dude has reconciled himself to. I know that dude would joke about somethin' totally inappropriate.

I actually wonder if Dougsta can enter some sort of troll fugue state. Maybe his eyes cloud over in green and levitates just a bit. All he has to do is look at a computer and it bumps a thread slamming the Rick dude.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion