Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Celebrity gossip that won't irritate Dougsta!

zipman68
zipman68VIP19366

the speed force!

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Check this shit out celebjihad.com

Says that Rosie O'Donnell's pussy tastes like a bulldog's asshole.

How could the possibly know that? I mean really...I could picture making a bet where the loser gives a bulldog a rimjob IF I drank enough Tequila. But there is no way I'd ever say "OK...if I lose I'll lick Rosie pussy".

(Full disclosure...yes I know Rosie O'Donnell is lesbian. Not sure there are any lesbians that really want to go down on Rosie either...)

Replies (2)

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

And definitely read the comments my pervo brothers. Wouldn't want to miss gems like:

Kathie Lee Gifford's pussy tastes like truck stop coffee and french onion soup.

I knew it!!!

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

"Celebrity gossip that won't irritate Dougsta!"

You're pushing your luck Zipman.

At the very least you can expect to receive a sternly worded PM

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement