tuscl

Club Lust Greenville,SC

bang69
North Carolina
Monday, August 11, 2014 6:52 PM
Ok lets try this again. Can any who has been to club lust in Greenville,SC recommend some strippers that give extras & also how much they charge.

7 comments

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I think you'd have better luck trying the trophy club. I knew of a dancer who made several suggestions to me and told me she was going to work there. That was over 2 years ago. I never pursued her.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I stayed away from the trophy club after I heard about vandalism in the parking lot and the club manager won't even return a phone call if your car is a victim. With crappy management like that and no security, I'm not about to park my car over there. I heard on another occassion, tires were cut. These are probably unreported crimes since some people don't want to report crimes in a strip club parking lot.
  • foxhole
    10 years ago
    Paige, awesome pole dances and she would do OTC, no extras but she is great in VIP
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Yeaaaaah
  • DoctorDarby
    10 years ago
    What you need is a site that posts reviews of clubs where experienced patrons give strong hints regarding extras and the like. Wait!! I KNOW OF SUCH A PLACE . . .
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Try PMing some of the custies that have reviewed the club (preferably reviewed the club several times). Chances are not too good of finding someone on the board that has solid info about a particular club unless it happens to be a very popular club that is often spoken about on the board and I’ve never really heard this club mentioned on the discussion board.
  • overnights
    10 years ago
    Bang, Lots of eye candy and a nice atmosphere at Lust-Greenville, but good luck on the extras ITC. They keep a close eye on table dances given out on the main floor (pretty much one-way contact only), the couch/bench room allows for more contact but does not have any privacy dividers between the seats (sucks when the room is crowded or they are doing 2-4-1s), and although the champagne room does have dividers between the couches there are no doors or curtains to keep someone walking by to another couch from seeing what you are doing. There are OTC possibilities though, but most of the ladies will not even talk about that until they get to know/trust you (at least the ones I have seen OTC). So, in other words, it is not like Godivas :).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion