tuscl

Tootsies Cabaret Upstairs

M7L
Zurich
Monday, August 4, 2014 8:55 PM
At Tootsie's Cabaret in Miami Gardens, FL - What's the benefit of paying extra for upstairs access? Are there just hotter girls that spend more time up there? Is it worth it? Thanks!

10 comments

• jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Where's Papi?? PAPI !!! Hold on, he'll be right here. He'll give you the scoop.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Been up there in the afternoon, no extra fee. Suppose to be hotter dancers, a "classier" vibe, etc., but I saw little difference. Perhaps in the evening, a difference.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    The only real benefit I've noticed to being upstairs is that at night the stage rotation ends upstairs. A girl will spend 3 songs on the stage in the back near sports bar, then take a song off to get over to the main stage for 3/4 songs, another break, then go upstairs to finish. If she catches your eye downstairs, you may never see her again. Being upstairs vastly increases the odds that that when you tip her she'll come over when she gets off stage. There's some other benefits, cocktail service tends to be a bit better or at least more consistent. The seating is a little more comfortable too. There's also another dance room up there. If you're the type who's fascinated by celebs, chances are good that if any are there they'll be upstairs. As far as better/hotter girls, some girls to tend to linger up there. But those girls tend to be more mercenary than average. A lot of them only do 3 for 100 dances or rooms at 500+ for 30. Personally, I immediately end the conversation when I talk to those girls who charge more than the house rates. I'll admit, I bit on the 3 for 100 test drives a few times cause some of those chicks are fucking hot, but without fail the dances were shitty and the entire thing was a verbal sales pitch for a room rather than an audition for one. Twice it was literally bad enough where I cut bait and went back out to the floor before the third song even started. IMO, its not worth $5 much less $20. Tip the waitress a couple bucks downstairs and she'll dote on you enough to give you better service. There's usually enough girls there where there's never "one that got away" Another one just like her will be roaming around downstairs before you know it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Dolfan pretty much covered it. The upstairs VIP seating area is also kinda more secluded so one is not necessarily with the PL masses as in the main room. I tend to think that many of the dancers; especially the hotter ones; will not necessarily park themselves in the VIP area (although some may) but I’ve noticed they make the rounds to that area more specifically – I even noticed this in the $10 VIP seating area in the 1st floor. I would say it’s like in many a SC where I’ve noticed more; or hotter dancers; spend more time in the paid-seating/VIP area. If one is looking to spend $$$ and perhaps get a bit better attention from the dancers; I think the VIP area will help but it’s not a guarantee. If one is looking just for regular SC fun; then probably not worth the VIP seating area since the general seating is closer to the main stage and Tootsies’ main stage can be fun. But – you often have a good chance to get the dancer you want if *you* approach her – this is often an issue @ Tootsies since there is a sea of PLs and for w/e reason many dancers don’t do much approaching (especially the hotter ones). I the end – a PL just needs to try it and see for themselves if it works for them or not.
  • Sexygoddess
    10 years ago
    There is VIP service in champagne rooms. Prices vary by dancer but some are 150-1000 depending on day and girl.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Sexy, Speaking from experience? If so, and you are an Asian goddess, I better motivate my Harley in a northerly direction. :)
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    The last time I was there, a few weeks ago killing time during the day(I did a review), I went upstairs to check it out. There is a different vibe upstairs. More laid back. More comfortable seating. I'll guess the guys up there are willing to spend more money. I can't remember if the drink prices are a little higher? Fun fact: When they first moved to that location the upstairs LD area was awesome. It was a bunch of cubicles with privacy from all sides except the few feet wide cubicle entrance area. Each cubicle had a small black leather couch and table. The LD prices were the same as downstairs($25). You weren't supposed to go up there just to get LDs. I would be with the girl downstairs and walk upstairs and she would join me a 5 minutes later to trick them. Sex was easy with this setup. Within a few months they got rid of the cubicles and couches and made it just like the downstairs LD area.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    The upstairs VIP only has an “impact” per se or makes a difference at night since one needs to pay an extra $20 to sit there – on dayshift it’s free to go upstairs to the best of my knowledge so since everyone/any-one can go upstairs for free during the day; then the upstairs dayshift custies are not necessarily any different than the downstairs custies (in the dancers’ eyes) since dayshift upstairs guys did not pay extra to sit thee so they are not seen as “extra spenders” per se.
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    I went upstairs Saturday. Thought it was 20 on top of the regular 10, but it was just the 20. It was cool to me. The thing I really liked about it was that finding a seat was so much easier and I could sit down whenever I wanted. It was also cool that the TVs were closer (and thus easier to see). It's something that one can do without, but it has its advantages.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’ve never done the upstairs VIP and was not sure if it was $20 on top of the regular cover or just $20 – def not bad if it’s just $20 since cover on weekends is $10 so basically just an extra $10 to sit there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion