tuscl

sexual pleasures and a bishop of the lord masterbating in the corner of the club

Saturday, July 26, 2014 8:14 PM
most bishops tell people they will go to hell for playing dirty sex games with hookers and my sunday school teachers but i need to masterbate with people watching me in my sinful state. its the only true way i can save my soul from buring in a devils hell. you see i struggle with touching little boys in their boy pussies . i smells and is very tight. im sorry i need to talk about such sin but i sure cant tell my wife of47 years. so i come to tusecl to find help and to save your souls from a devils hell of sexual orgies of homosexual pleasurings

5 comments

• BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    sinnner
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Preach on rev
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Do you not see that whatever goes into the mouth passes into the stomach and is expelled? But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this defiles a person. For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander. These are what defile a person. But to eat with unwashed hands does not defile anyone
  • Shadowcat69
    10 years ago
    lol
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion