tuscl

Follies - Atlanta

Visiting Atlanta next month... keep hearing this place is nuts. You get away with everything. White girls from 3-8pm & all black girls after 8pm... any suggestion n tip about this joint?

18 comments

• Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    Idk but when i visit ATL i'm diff visiting this place
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    You've been listening to the wrong people. You really don't want to go to Follies. Every one knows the best looking dancers are at Cheetah and you can't beat the $5 dances at 5 or 6 of the black clubs. So why fight the crowd? I'm not going there any more. Or any less either. LOL.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Urban legend
  • Thekingof32
    10 years ago
    If you're looking for the most attractive women in Atlanta, check out the Clermont Lounge.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Give whissper7 a break. Sure he has no reviews, but he just joined TUSCL this month.

@whissper7- I don't live in Atlanta, but from what I hear, Cheetahs has the hottest dancers, but you get the most contact at Follies.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^he knows what he is talking bout
  • Pole_Doc
    10 years ago
    @whissper7:

I live in the ATL and I KNOW what I'm talking about.

You DON'T want to visit Follies (not unless you want to spend more money for low mileage). I've been there a number of times and never really was comfortable (always felt as though I was being watched). Also, the girls, to me, seem a bit pushy about hustling dances out of you.

Now, in all fairness, you were given pretty good information about the quality of the girls and the change in demographic, after 8p. The girls are hot ... but so is the case at any number of other clubs in ATL.

I'm not sure what you're looking for, exactly, or where your priorities lie. However, I will give you a list of suggestions and you can read up on the reviews for yourself.

BTW, you should know that I'm partial to black clubs (way more mileage). Therefore, most of my expertise lies there. However, I can still, and will, make recommendations, based on my experience and word of mouth.

Club Chetah
    The Goldrush
    Riley's Showbar
    Fannie's
    Follies (Again, if you're looking for $10, low mileage dances).
    Tattle Tails (not sure at all about this at all but I seem to remember hearing something about it, some time ago. I think it's in Buckhead)

Black Clubs To Check Out

The Blue Flame (very HOT girls - $5 dances)
    Wax (bikini club with off the speedometer mileage)
    Club Babes
    Pin Ups (best on the weekends... the later the better)
    Club Blaze
    Peaches of Atlanta (nice place, lo mileage, $10 dances)
    Stilettos (unpredictable, $10 dances Th - Sat)
    Magic City (like Follies, overrated - expensive lo mileage)

I could go on but I think you have enough to begin your research. I also know a few after hours/underground spots you may want to check out, if your appetite still craves.

When you get to ATL, if you still need assistance, send me a private message through TUSCL. If I'm in town, I'll be glad to give you my number and help any way I can ... Good luck!
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    It all sounds too good to be true. I've always heard that Atlanta doesn't have actual lap dances. Maybe a side trip to Greenville or Columbia, SC would be worth investigating.
  • Pole_Doc
    10 years ago
    @ Chandler:

Whoever told you there was no LDing in the ATL is a liar and the truth isn't in him! You need to read my 1st post under The New World Order discussion.

As for Columbia, SC and Greenville, sure you can get anything you want, in just about any strip club in America. However, the question is: how long before your money runs out? I've been to clubs in these cities. There is no comparison to the ATL.

Some ATL girls go to these cities, thinking the grass is going to be greener. For a while it appears that way. However, they end up right back in the ATL. You know why? It's a simple issue of math and economics. Atlanta has a steadier flow of Ballers. Besides, it doesn't matter where you go; every club in America goes through its share of ebb and flow.

Some girls are slower to get it than others but then again, a lot of strippers tend not to be good at math anyway :). Ask yourself this ... If you have a choice to work in a club where there is a consistent flow of $5 dances coming all night, versus one where there is moderate patronage, the dances are $30, and at the end of the night all you got were 4 table dances, plus the $1 tips everyone's been stuffing in your panties all night, which choice would you make? I can tell you what most girls tend to choose: $30 dances! They also weigh in that they don't have to "do as much," because the girls in those clubs don't get completely nude. Why that would make any difference to a STRIPPER is totally beyond me. You're a stripper, not a librarian. Take it off, or don't. What difference does that make, as long as you're making that cash flow!

Strippers like bright, shiny, new shit (bells and whistles). The problem with this is so do children. Children are also attracted to, and distracted by, bright, shiny, new things. However, once they find out that everything glittering isn't gold, strippers like children (hopefully), discover how specious their logic is.

Bottom line: I don't care how expensive a club makes their dances per song, ain't NOBODY making no money if NOBODY (or close to no one) comes in there to pay it. Do these clubs have their moments? Sure (ebb and flow); however, from a long term perspective, it makes more mathematical sense to work at the club where the cash flow is most consistent. It's based on the logic of the Tortoise and the Hare fable - "Slow and Steady Wins the Race." Far too often, some strippers tend to get caught of in that "Hare" mentality.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I guess I have really been doing things wrong all these years.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I hear most Atlanta clubs don't have couch dance rooms, just table dances. Everyone knows those are all air.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Yeah. I ran out of air and one of the dancers was trying to blow me up again.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Shadowcat, why then is follies your favorite place? Do you mean that because you are a regular and well known that you get maximum mileage, but for everyone else the mileage is lower? And then so they should go to other clubs where the default is higher mileage.

If so, then yes that is good to know. It had sounded before like you liked Babes.

Some people have said that Blue Flame is all air dance. But I guess they are wrong then.

Sounds like maybe the places in the muni center of Atlanta are low mileage and high cost, but the places on the outskirts of town are the high value and high mileage places?

Off Topic:

Remember we talked about the 29yo who wanted to cook your breakfast. 29yo means she has been dancing for a while. I think one around that age would be better for the longer OTC's than say one who is 22yo.

Likewise, I suspect your OTC-FAV that you took to your home is also in that age range. I imagine that she is also real good in the longer sessions.

SJG
    Free Domain Radio, Female Violence
    http://www.fdrpodcasts.com/#/119/female-…
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Dude I was jesting. :)
  • joker44
    10 years ago

SJG = serious case of 'irony' deficiency :-P
  • Pole_Doc
    10 years ago
    @Shadowcat:

I wouldn't necessarily say anyone is doing anything "wrong," I just think it probably has more to do with where you frequent. I've found that each club has its own culture/vibe. Find the one that's right for you.

Also, remember, I favor black clubs. It has been my experience that the mileage is MUCH higher in these places, than it is in their white counter-parted establishments. The clubs in Atlanta where I've consistently received the highest mileage are:

Babes - Anytime day or night
    Blue Flame - Make sure you've got the right girl!
    Wax - Bikini club. Any girl giving air here is playing you!
    Blaze - Check out "Dick Row" at the downstairs bar!
    Foxy Lady - A total dump! The girls aren't the best looking but you're going to get mad contact!
    PLEASERS - Been a while but contact is good. Just make sure you've got clarity on the costs of dances. I hear they've established a new "schizophrenic" policy ($5 only at certain days/times)
    Pin Ups - Best on the weekends. They are open until 8a! The later you get there, the better.

I've been spoiled by these places. They've made it so if I step foot into a different club, whose culture I'm unfamiliar with (especially white), I feel almost out of place. Truth be told, I've had sex, while sitting at the bar, in each of the establishments named (except Blue Flame - it was by their dressing room and Pin Ups - in a corner on the main floor, during regular day shift). That's how good the mileage has been! However, that has more to do with the girl than the club.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Pole_Doc, thank you for that info. Good stuff. I prefer high mileage black clubs, but I've got a VERY limited selection here in the LA area. I need to get my ass on a plane to Atlanta. Last time I was there many years ago it was low/no mileage from all the info I was able to obtain, so I basically skipped the clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Maybe I’m missing something or just being overly suspicious; but as soon as I saw the OP for w/e reason it smelled like Juice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion