tuscl

Do not feed the trolls.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Don't encourage them by feeding them.

15 comments

• jerikson40
    10 years ago
    This entire fucking forum is trolls, whatever the fuck that is. Barely an intelligible discussion to be found anywhere. Apparently you guys love that shit for some reason.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    What trolls? Where? I don't see any tr....oh, wait, never mind...

Hopefully there's no limit on how many names you can put on your ignore list
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Execute 'em!

• steve229
    10 years ago
    Huh...did you just hear something?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    There have been a number of bumped threads. Not exactly the classics though.

And seriously jerikson40...what is going on? You're posting a lot and being down on everything. Relax. Go to a strip club. Ask yourself "WWLD?" (What would LMN do?) ...no, wait...the answer to that is "take lots of hard drugs, fuck hooker, crash car." Even here there is only one of those things that is socially acceptable.

WWBBJD? He'd find a hooker for $3.50 ("tree-fiddy"). Kind of scary.

WWLDKD? Well, he'd jizz in his pants. That's ok as long as you have a good dry cleaner.

Well...I'm sure you can find somebody to emulate. Just fill yourself with joy my friend!
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Doesn't matter if we feed them or not. They are self-sustaining now. ;)
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Jerikson wrote: "This entire fucking forum is trolls, whatever the fuck that is."

Yup, pretty much. Every so often the one or two guys actually responsible for this crap will have to take a day to get meds rebalanced, or take a trip in the home pickup van for dialysis treatment, etc., and will be forced to leave the house and focus on something else. When that happens, this board suddenly goes dead and then, after a spell, better topics get a little life. Those are good days. ;)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    But I thought TrollDefense_HQ was going to take care of the troll problem on TUSCL once and for all. What happened?

• sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Funny that the first post after shadowcat's is from the whiniest troll of them all.
  • DoctorPhil
    10 years ago
    @sclvr5005 ”So just ignore him like everyone else here does.”

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…

hey spidey, do you or do you not have jerikson40 on ignore like everyone else? or is this just a man crush? . homosexuality is nothing to be afraid of little buddy. go ahead and let it all out
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    j40- A lot of the "you guys" are multiple aliases for the original troll(s). Isn't it quite a coincidence that we had recent troll explosion after some knucklehead started a thread about how much he missed one of the spammers.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Agreed, minnow. The bottom feeders scavange in packs.
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Faggot ^^^
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Jerikson wrote: "This entire fucking forum is trolls, whatever the fuck that is."

J40 doesnt know what a troll is but he is complaining about them
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I don't think the bar for jerkoffson to complain about something is that high.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion