tuscl

VERONICA BRAZIL

Would any one know if Veronica Brazil still dances some where?
I need to fulfill my all time crush and get to see her.

4 comments

• jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Wow, that's a blast from the past. She used to dance at Tropical Lei in Upland, CA, years ago (as in, MANY years ago...maybe the 90's?).

I'm guessing she retired LONG ago. She was already past her prime at that time (although I was a huge fan), so I assume she's getting close to a grandma about now. Though I could be wrong...

I just did a quick search, and it says she was born in 1958....Ummm...yeah, she's getting pretty old. Not sure you'd still want to see her. And the bio said she's "now" dancing at the Sahara Theater in City of Industry, which closed years ago.

If I were you I'd move on and find a different crush. Though I feel your pain...she was pretty hot with them big nasty tits and some crazy lap dances.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Luky,go polish your badge.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    So tumblingdice, I noticed after scrolling thru your recent posts that you seem to be unable to reply to any thread with more than just a stupid one-liner. I didn't go too far back, but all I see is one-line responses, with usually only 5 or 10 words each.

So is that because you're afraid that if you say anything more it will be something stupid, and you don't want people to know how stupid you are so you figure "the less I say, the less I can be criticized?"

Or maybe you think you sound really cool by throwing out what you think are really cool and funny jabs, but they are in fact just moronic.

Just curious.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    "So is that because you're afraid that if you say anything more it will be something stupid"

Irony.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion