tuscl

OK. I have to admit...

deogol
Michigan
Friday, July 11, 2014 7:05 AM
I miss Juice. And LMN/LNM (or what the fuck ever) has been great entertainment. Well, not great entertainment like Shakespeare, but more like Renfest stuff. I mean, yea, on topic stuff is OK, but one can only take so many years of PLs pining over a woman who turns her back on you when you are out of money. Oh well, carry on.

12 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Juice definitely had an unique perspective! and was quite entertaining at times.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    I think Bag Boy James was some of his best work
  • DoctorPhil
    10 years ago
    i'll be all around in the dark - i'll be everywhere. wherever you can look - wherever there's a fight, so hungry people can eat, i'll be there. wherever there's a cop beatin' up a guy, i'll be there. i'll be in the way guys yell when they're mad. i'll be in the way kids laugh when they're hungry and they know supper's ready, and when the people are eatin' the stuff they raise and livin' in the houses they build - i'll be there, too. thank about it
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Thank you guys...juice loves you bake
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @deogol - I hear you can catch him on BET now
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I miss Alucard. I tried to reason with him, but things went horribly wrong.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Steve,when you gonna drop the bass on this one?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Extraordinary, juice like a strawberry Money to burn baby, all of the time Cut to fade is me, fade to cut is she Come juggle with me, I say every time Here comes the hot stepper, murderer I'm the lyrical gangster, murderer Dial emergency number, murderer Still love you like that, murderer
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Now I got da' juice
  • kingcripple
    10 years ago
    i miss juice too
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Juice > LMN Juice had some hilarious moments, LMN is just annoying and fake. I enjoyed reading Alucard's reviews. I learned a lot about the Detroit strip club scene (my current favorite club city) thanks to him through his reviews and PMs. I would not want to get on his bad side though because he would at times "go crazy."
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    @Mikeya... a lot of us tried but it was futile.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion