tuscl

She just wanted my body

grand1511
Euphoria
Stopped in at my favorite club last night after about a two-month hiatus. Pretty slow for a Saturday but my CF was there and that's all that mattered. She hunted me down pretty quick. A 2-for-1 special was being offered and she was unusually eager to have a customer for those songs. Usually we just go straight to the VIP room. But on this night there was no warm-up tease. She just straddled and started grinding away with an urgency I've never seen. The regular dance area is completely hands off by the customers. It was killing me not to grab that sweet ass. 2-for-1 ends and she's huffing pretty good already. I'm hard as a rock. We adjourn to VIP and have 15 minutes of the hottest thing that' as close to sex without being sex. (This is Minneapolis where nothing too fun is allowed remember.) She's a single mom and from our chit chat, I gather she's not in a relationship. Last night it turned out that I was the dick that she needed to get off on. When our time is up, she apologizes profusely over how wet she is, the mess that's left over and hurries off to clean up. I think I just got used by a stripper, but I'm not feeling one bit guilty about it!!!

6 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    Takin' one for team. Big props
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "I think I just got used by a stripper"

Some of them want to use you
    Some of them want to get used by you

Sweet dreams are made of this
    Who am I to disagree?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I had something similar happen a few times
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Good times...congrats
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Used strippers
  • 0MN1SC13NC3
    10 years ago
    Just got back from Vegas. Spend 6 hours and 5k in the VIP with a buddy of mine and 2 gorgeous dancers of our choice. His girl was repeatedly looking over at me and mine with concern as we were engaged in everything under the sun except sex itself. I was able to get a hand job, make out with her constantly, and eat her pussy. She had stole my phone and programmed her number in it. I decided to text her a few hours after getting back to the hotel and that night she paid me a visit, in which I fucked her until sunrise and promptly got on my plane to head home a few hours later. Epic stay in Vegas.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion