tuscl

Trying to get RichStud to break character...

zipman68
the speed force!
It really isn't healthy to have as much of a hard on for RickDugan as ol' RIchStud has. He seriously needs to focus on something else.

My plan is to post weird shit on his threads until he acknowledges me. Only when he focuses on somebody OTHER THAN ol' Rick can the healing begin.

Can you guys think of other ways to help a brother with mental health issues? We've got to help the dude BEFORE the news reports on a guy shooting up a theatre yelling "Ricky-boy isa fag!!!"

None of us want that to happen. We feel for you RichStud. You CAN get help!

4 comments

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    You could imitate Alucard. Alucard would say repeal the second amendment. No one should have a gun, blah blah, blah. The fact that a bunch of people got shot and killed in multiple gun free zones where no one had a gun convinced him that no citizen should have a gun.

It was perfectly logical to him in his twisted universe. An authority figure with a gun or a responsible citizen could have shot and killed the evil offender or held him at bay until armed help arrived but this fact always escaped the logic of Alucard. The fact that there are evil and deranged people out there who do not care about gun free zones escapes the logic of Alucard and a certain percentage of the population. They all think if you pass a law, that will make people safe. Laws mean nothing to the evil and insane except people inside are shooting ducks waiting to be attacked when you create gun free zones without any means to keep it gun free except a law.

If you think like a psycho, it is all too obvious. Which is why it is so confusing and bewildering that Alucard didn't seem to understand.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^ I was just thinking that Alucard knows how to break a character....
    He did it to himself...LOL
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Nobody is buying the thesis I proposed that he ran off and got married to Stiletto but a condition of hers was that they both never log onto TUSCL again? :-)
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    If he did but was still reading, it would probably drive him crazy seeing pro gun arguments without responding.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion