tuscl

p4p Friend-zone

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
p4p friend-zone - does it exist?

Last year I became a hard core regular at one of my favorite clubs. Not only was I a regular but I loved to party with the honey's. At the bar, having fun with many different dancers. Drinks, shots, food, LD's. A great time.

I realized that the longer I socialized with a dancer without bringing up the opportunity of OTC, or even extras ITC, the harder it was or more awkward it was to do so as time went on.

Now, I've had (relative) decent luck getting OTC once the dancer knows me and feels comfortable with me. But, there does seem to be a window of opportunity that comes and goes once a precedent is set for the p4p relationship.

14 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I agree. I think I fucked up more than one opportunity.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Dank about dis
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Right
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Yeeeeeep
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Yeah, there's a balance. On the one hand, you can't try right away. You have to earn some trust first. But on the other, you don't want to get too deep into conversation about real-life stuff, like family, friends, etc.

If something even remotely blue comes up, I do like to bring up some sort of sexual conversation where I mention I'm very open-minded about all things sex and believe more people should be. I like to discuss the G-spot or clit technique or whatever and do so in a way that comes across as smooth and confident, such that it's like, "Yeah, I know what to do and don't give it a second thought."

That way, it's clear from the start: Hey, I like sex, it's a part of my life, and if you like it, too, then maybe we should consider seeing how compatible we are. The club is one of the few places where you can do that from the start, since it's part of the atmosphere there.

That's the thing: A lot of these girls are lonely and/or have issues, so a lot will be looking for a friend. Yes, you can provide some of that friendship by listening, but be careful not to let it completely fall into that. That's not what you're there for. If you sense that's starting to happen, that's a good time to say, "Hey, let's get a dance."
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    If a woman has reluctance to do P4P, and/or feels circumstances are leaving her no other choice but to do it, her negative feelings are not going to go way when you badger or cajole the word "yes" to come out of her mouth. Good P4P means checking into the hotel without baggage.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    L_W, I think a lot of this is in your head, and you're making the mistake of interpreting stripper actions by civilian standards. It's very likely that once you've gotten into that "drinks and conversation" zone, she's classified you away at that kind of customer -- which doesn't mean she wouldn't rather have you as someone who pays her $$$. "Drink and conversation type of customer" does NOT mean friend zone to a stripper, it just means that's where she'd classify you, and if she's the type who does OTC, you are not going to "make things weird" by asking -- that's civilian girl friend zone thinking, not stripper customer-classification thinking. I don't care what my stripper-client relationship is, if at any time I want to change it to OTC, I just ask.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Most OTCs I landed were from situations of a stranger taking the conversation there and waiting for her to say the word.

All it takes is just several minutes from 10 mins to 40 mins.

Waiting for months doesn't work for me, it usually ends up bad when I do it, though.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    If she fucks for money, just ask her. You aren't her "friend" anyway.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    First time I met this dancer (not my exCF) about the time 12/2013, I was able to touch her during LD. Then she asked the OTC question, she wanted me to wait, her shift ends 2:30AM. I said no to it because I can't do it, fucking her around 4:00AM is not cool. She took it as an offense and it would take 3 weeks to erase that bad emotion. She changed the sched to daytime and still I said no to it. She concluded/thought I was a cheapskate.

Time passed and my drive to fuck just went down to zero.

If I waited for months with all that money spent on useless convos, dunno, would have spent it on some other convos that will make a return.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    @Lone_Wolf: My god you overthink this shit.

Look it's like this: go in there ask the girls if they will fuck you inside the club. If so pay them their $200 or whatever, then leave.

If you want to fuck them OTC ask them I they do that and them pay them their $250 or whatever then send them home.

Don't go in there looking for relationships or worried about they like you or not.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    Dougster had it spot in. Either they do or they don't. If they do, then they'll go for it once it's brought up. These ladies are here to make money. If you just met, they are not your friend. Over time, that might happen, but in the beginning, it's a business transaction for them.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Well lone_wolf is over thinking this and ending up in the weeds enough to rival RickyBoy. Good thing he lacks the titanic ego else I bet there would be a new system out of all of this.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    A woman can tell if you intend to fuck her. Being patient and friendly is fine, but only if you are not being pushed beyond your limits, like wasting your time or money excessively.

I did have some problems like this of my own with AAMP girls and being a friend of the house. And then in college I had this problem. The problem only exists if you allow it.

SJG

I hate this asshole Sam Liccardo. There is still a chance that he is beat and out!
    http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/local/san-…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion