tuscl

What is the VIP and champagne room for?

Like what can you do there what do the ladies do with you there? Serious question

13 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Privacy!
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Lots of extra lies and extra money...
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    You drink champagne in there
  • pop
    10 years ago
    You give money away. The dancer, club waitress, bouncer, club manager, dj take your money and encourage you to give more.
  • knight_errant
    10 years ago
    ^^^this
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Right
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Free money to the club
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Coast to coast, L.A. to Chicago, Sexy female
    Across the North and South, to Key Largo, love for sale
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    Champaign/vip rooms are for privacy. What actually happens in there is between you and the dancer. It can be not much more than what you get out on the floor, or if you chose well, whatever you want.
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    Unlimited blow jobs
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Some get ripped off. Some just get more privacy. Some probably do more with the right girl. I believe they all spend a lot more.

Now in some clubs I visit, the VIP room is simply a fancy name for the lap dance room. It's not very private but it's not that expensive either except with the wrong girl or wrong club.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    You need to know there is a LOOKAWAY fee that is entirely OPTIONAL. Unless you want the bouncer getting in there looking for something.

Wow, I took that as something MANDATORY.
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    In 99% of the clubs, a way for the club to take more money while the dancer gets a smaller percentage than she would make giving the equivalent number of dances.

Most of the time I only consider a VIP room dance if the dance + tips are less than the same number of dances outside the club, or the clubs is a well known extras club and I know that I will get a very incredible dance in the back.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion