tuscl

Who is the Real RICH STUD? RickyBoy or LMN?

What are your thoughts on this very important matter?

5 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    Well...LMN has the whole "I went to an exclusive boarding school but the only thing I learned was how to fly abroad with my personal supply of heroin in my rectum" whereas Rick has a much more gritty and realistic take on the rich stud character.

But the big question is whether LMN will have staying power. Only so many morning you can wake up with blood-stained sheets asking yourself "was that a nosebleed or did I cut the hooker?" But I know this dude....goes by XYYZ...that out rich-studs 'me both. That dude lives life OFF DA HOOK!

XYYZ is so much a member of the jet set that he never gets off the plane! Just hires strippers to hang with him in first class. If you ever get on a flight and set in first class and a stripper-lookin' chick sits down with this dude that looks like the crypt keeper and old crypt keeper pulls a heroin bag out of her asshole in full view of the entire cabin, that is XYYZ. If he then face fucks her during turbulence while the pilot lights the seatbelt sign...well, my friends, this is MOTHAFUCKIN' XYYZ!!!

LMN is just three letters in the middle of the alphabet.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Bag Boy James got both of them beat.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ lol!

BagBoyJames for prez!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago