tuscl

Happy Mothers Day

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Any of you MOFOs going clubbing today. I asked a pregnant stripper friend what she was doing today and she said that she was bringing her kid to the club.

As for me. I went yesterday. Today I'm cooking BBQ for my daughter and her girls. Carne Asada.

7 comments

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I went last night. Technically it was earlier today. The days just seem to run together. Happens a lot after midnight. :)
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Do some chores and fire up the grill. Get some dudes over here, throw em some beer and have a little fun.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Did the deed yesterday. Still recovering today.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Clubbing today is the last thing I would do. Moms shouldn't have to strip on Mother's day.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I went to the club yesterday. Most stripper moms won't be working today.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    I got my F-150 repaired from the Canada geese damage and then did the dutiful thing for Mother's Day. I brought my 98 year old Mom out to Rancho farmerart for a BBQ.

Any excuse to leave the long term care facility is a joy for my Mom. Truth be told......Mom enjoyed the drive in the country out to my place much more than she enjoyed the BBQ.
  • PredragDr
    10 years ago
    Nope. However a great debaucherous Mother's Day would be to have some fun with a mother and daughter tandem on that same day. Preferably the daughter would be barely 18 and the mother sub 40...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion