tuscl

Made it rain last night

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Saturday, May 3, 2014 12:10 PM
I never saw the attraction to making it rain money on a dancer. In fact it kind of looked disrespectful in a way. But, last night, after a few too many drinks, I made it rain for the first time. My smoking hot new ATF was on stage and I had a ton of singles. I started off by stuffing her panties full of ones until no more could fit. She laid down on her back and was sexually gyrating as I dropped more one's all over beautiful body. Jeez, what a huge waste of money. I have to admit though, it was fucking fun and the honey looked amazingly sexy hot covered in all that cash. Shit, I spent a fortune last night.

13 comments

• steve229
    10 years ago
    "And I wonder, Still I wonder, Who'll stop the rain."
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    If I get a new CF I will make it official buy showing off to all the girls that this girl is my new CF. Making it ran $200 is good for this
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    @Lone_Wolf - glad you enjoyed yourself. I agree. It's fun to shower money on a dancer and watch her roll around on a pile of bills.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    +1
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    What's green on the outside and pink on the inside?
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Watermelon
  • DoctorPhil
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ racist. at least that’s what ilbbaicnl said
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Lnfao
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Hot damn
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Lol DrPhil
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    A dancer made it rain on me while sitting at the stage last night. Too many bright lights make it hard to see. I figure the money must have slid off the stage or she accidentally dropped it.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    +1
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion