Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Yet another fake review by juice.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Reviews of Racks, Casper Racks 1910 Talc Rd. Casper, Wyoming 82604

Have you been to Racks? Write a review and get a free 4 week VIP membership to tuscl.net.

Avatar Bat_Mane Prop Bat_Mane Ignore Bat_Mane Send Private Message to Bat_Mane Joined: Feb 2014

Clubs Reviewed: 1 Total Reviews: 1

Reviewed on: April 28, 2014 Visited on: Friday Evening Dancers on Shift: 6-10

Star_Rating_3 Dancers

Star_Rating_3_Half Value

Star_Rating_4 Atmosphere

Star_Rating_3_Half Overall

You guys I apologies up front I've been drinking and I'm going to reflect on my time at this wonderful club experience that I had behind my wife's back. OK so after a hard day at work and I come home to that bitch of a wife I married I said fuck it I'm going to the titty bar. I jumped in my ford Chevy and boom boom boom blaring my rap down the road. OK almost to the club and I had to stop off at the gastation for a piss and some cush. Now after smoking my blunts $28 in smoke I popped my top and finally went to this local fast food joint were I smashed 3 greasy ass sliders $30... now I walked to the club because my car broke down tow $100. Transmission $700. So I got the cover and pumped 7 beers in me in 15 min $40. Now my head is spinning and I take the first nasty bitch to go VIP and rip Mr offsnd yep $300 down the drawn. I'm soon going back my Atf is a Rob...I taxied back $50

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

This seemed totally plausible 'til I got to the part where the Batmobile is a Chevy. WTF?

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

But riddle me this .juicebox68 -- why did Bat_Mane taxi home. Couldn't Alfred pick him up?

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Yo Bat Mane. While you were adventuring in Wyoming, Gotham was trashed, Joker escaped Arkham, and Robin got raped by Bane. Step it up, B.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Dick Cheney is Juice?

Profile picture for Joker420
Joker420
•

lol

Profile picture for Caprisun69
Caprisun69
•

Lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement