tuscl

Yet another fake review by juice.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, April 29, 2014 3:05 AM
Reviews of Racks, Casper Racks 1910 Talc Rd. Casper, Wyoming 82604 Have you been to Racks? Write a review and get a free 4 week VIP membership to [view link]. Avatar Bat_Mane Prop Bat_Mane Ignore Bat_Mane Send Private Message to Bat_Mane Joined: Feb 2014 Clubs Reviewed: 1 Total Reviews: 1 Reviewed on: April 28, 2014 Visited on: Friday Evening Dancers on Shift: 6-10 Star_Rating_3 Dancers Star_Rating_3_Half Value Star_Rating_4 Atmosphere Star_Rating_3_Half Overall You guys I apologies up front I've been drinking and I'm going to reflect on my time at this wonderful club experience that I had behind my wife's back. OK so after a hard day at work and I come home to that bitch of a wife I married I said fuck it I'm going to the titty bar. I jumped in my ford Chevy and boom boom boom blaring my rap down the road. OK almost to the club and I had to stop off at the gastation for a piss and some cush. Now after smoking my blunts $28 in smoke I popped my top and finally went to this local fast food joint were I smashed 3 greasy ass sliders $30... now I walked to the club because my car broke down tow $100. Transmission $700. So I got the cover and pumped 7 beers in me in 15 min $40. Now my head is spinning and I take the first nasty bitch to go VIP and rip Mr offsnd yep $300 down the drawn. I'm soon going back my Atf is a Rob...I taxied back $50

6 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    This seemed totally plausible 'til I got to the part where the Batmobile is a Chevy. WTF?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    But riddle me this .juicebox68 -- why did Bat_Mane taxi home. Couldn't Alfred pick him up?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Yo Bat Mane. While you were adventuring in Wyoming, Gotham was trashed, Joker escaped Arkham, and Robin got raped by Bane. Step it up, B.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Dick Cheney is Juice?
  • Joker420
    10 years ago
    lol
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion