tuscl

Shill review wars in your town?

knight_errant
New Jersey
There is a club in an area that I am in a lot that is a bit remote and does not have the best dancers. Interestingly, reviews keep popping up on TUSCL periodically, touting this club. Almost always from a new member who only ever submits this one review. Sometimes they dis their best competitor in the area, sometimes not. Sometime there are are these shill-type single reviews that pan the best competitor. Sure I flag 'em and give links when they're duplicates (the last one I saw annoyed me because I was in the club at the same time the shill said he was there). I come to tuscl for some good intel so this crap annoys me.

Anyone notice and club review guerilla warfare on tuscl?

11 comments

• tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Go to Georgejungle for Platinum Plus Columbia.He's got the same brown shit on his nose as Shadowcat does.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Not my town but Adult Entertainment Club and Living Dolls in Key West, Florida have had a battle going on for years.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Haven't seen anything like that in the area that I club at. But maybe its just a matter of time.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    FLAG 'EM!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I saw reviews from a niknik2813's for both Greenville and Columbia platinum plus clubs on the same day saying they both had nude dances. That's no true in either case. Probably fake reviews based on some comments from other reviews. If the guy had spent a few extra minutes crafting he fake reviews or visited the clubs on the same day over 100 miles apart , he might have discovered neither has nude dances. I flagged both. Looked like a classic faker overlooking a mistake.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Get up,get up, get up, get down 911's a joke in your town.
  • Ironcat
    10 years ago
    Hey Sharkhunter - I also flagged niknik2813 for the same reason. I guess it is just a matter of pride that I would like to keep the intel on my home club accurate.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I flagged them too and wondered why the flags have never shown up.
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    it seems to me that atleast 65% of reviews for aphrodites lingerie modeling in portland are shill ... i only believe the "negative" reviews that say how there "was not any / only 1 or 2 girls available" and most say they would have rather gone to a strip club.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I sometimes see reviews by someone with no reviews before and it's all rosy for a new club in town. I'm thinking it's probably a promotion but often leave it alone if there's nothing obviously wrong with it.

Someone making obvious mistakes about a club, nude dances in a topless only club, saying the cover charge is only $3 on a weekend night when it is $8 or $10, I will likely flag. If someone can't take a minute to check their review or can't remember the facts,it deserves to be flagged and deleted in my opinion or rewritten with the correct details.

I hate traveling somewhere and waste money finding out a previous reviewer was full of it.
  • knight_errant
    10 years ago
    Clubber- I flagged the review Friday and it's still there. Also flagged some duplicate reviews the shillers are posting for clubs in my town. I suppose the ultimate consequence is the fact that their clubs suck so much that they think this is the best thing they can do for their club (which probably goes a long way to explaining why it sucks)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion