Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

WTF?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Today at 8:04 PM

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

mailto:[email protected]

Replies (5)

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

And just what were you telling Founder?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I wanted to alert him about "New Lapdance Product by Stansreviews."

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

I 2nd shadow's sentiments.

Don't you have PM founder? (I've never tried to use the email addy that comes through the review confirmations.)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Ok. I just set him a PM about both items.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Hi

Not sure what happened there with your email. Just an internet fart. My email still works Thx for the heads up

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement