tuscl

More from Floriduh.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
man was arrested for attacking a dancer in a nightclub after the two exchanged words about her dancing abilities, according to the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office.

On Thursday, deputies say Robert Tate, 24, and friends went to Sugar Daddy's Night Club, at 704 S. Military Trail, in unincorporated West Palm Beach and were buying lap dances. Just before 1 a.m., one dancer was giving Tate's friends lap dances, deputies said. Tate was taunting his friends and called the dancer a derogatory name, according to an arrest report.

He advised his friends not to waste their money on her, according to the report.

The dancer got up and stopped dancing. "You don't know me," she said, according to the report. "Why would you say that?"

When she walked to the dressing room, Tate followed her and the two got into an argument, deputies said. He then hit her five times in the head and the dancer called police, according to the report.

Deputies pulled up to the club and Tate took off running, but deputies said they were able to catch him not far from the club.

Tate is charged with simple battery and resisting arrest without violence, and was released from the Palm Beach County Jail on Thursday.

7 comments

• ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    I am constantly amazed at how boorish, stupid and violent some of these bullies are. Hope he spends at least six months in the slammer.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    There just be a special place in jail for men who abuse women.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Our friend Papi wrote an amazingly descriptive review of this club - but he didn't especially like it was my take.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    No security at this club?
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    I'm surprised he made it out of the club alive
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Shadow has reported on Sugardaddy’s b4 I believe (or someone else has).

It’s a black dive in West Palm Beach and is tiny – they may have one or 2 security guards at most (probably more like one and maybe a manager dude).

Us regular PLs worry about security – but the thug types that visit these kinds of dives don’t give a shit.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Not all of us worry...some of us cut our teeth in the alley..and the corral...just your brother Slick being a dick..I got your back if you ain't afraid to knuckle up and maybe spend the night in the county lock up...no big deal...it'll clear off of your record...in time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion