tuscl

Best High Mileage Clubs In Toronto

Im passing through Toronto on biz and will probably only have one night to hit the scene. What is the best club for extras and high mileage? Im not too picky when it comes to cost quality of dancers and decor are important also. Thank!

5 comments

• PredragDr
    11 years ago
    Cafe Atlantis in Mississauga is probably your best bet. It's a little too dirty for me. I am going to bring some wet naps, ziplock bags, etc. with me the next time I go.
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    Club Pro in Vaughan (northern suburbs of Toronto) is relatively clean and classy when compared with most of the airport clubs. It also features a pretty good selection of dancers.

My only mild reservation about the Toronto clubs is that the VIP's are not very private from my limited experience in Toronto. The lack of privacy did not prevent discrete extras (e.g., in CG) but it did inhibit some of the dancers from getting into position (e.g., K9) that would be noticeable to observers.

Hopefully, others with more experience in the GTA clubs will chime in.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Pay close attention to Electronman's advice.
  • NewbieStrip
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the advice! Im gonna hit up Pro. Ill let you know how it turns out.
  • shailynn
    11 years ago
    Not sure if you're aware but there are excellent massage studios in the area open late as well. Google these places and you'll be able to find everything out from their sites. Airport golden spa, flirt spa, steeles royal spa. Those are some of the best. Nice massage from a Caucasian girl dressed like a stripper with a happy ending. Of course you're not likely to get full service that you would in a club but the massage kinda makes up for it. Damage is typically around $180-$220 for 45min-60min
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion