Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

how sloppy

SloppyJoe

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

How do you like your blow jobs ?

Slow and sensual with a lot of eye contact ?

Fast and furious with spit juices dripping off your dick and her lips ?

Mix?

For me sloppiest is the best

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Slow and sensual is my preference.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Slow, deep, long and sensual...

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Sideways, with a bit of crosseyed coyness.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

^^^ I think you have finally flipped Slick :-)

Profile picture for scatterbrain
scatterbrain
•

Slow and sensual please. Anything else seems mechanical.

Profile picture for jabthehut
jabthehut
•

All mouth, no hands, dry i.e. sucked dry down her throat.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Yeah, no hands is great. I don't care if she swallows or just lets it run out of her mouth, but I hate when the girl runs to the bathroom and throws up.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement