tuscl

Advice for an Austin, TX strip club

Azzlano
Massachusetts
I will be in Austin next week staying by the convention center. I was hoping I could get some advice on a good strip club to visit during my stay. I will be in town Sunday and leaving Thursday. Not the best nights to visit but hope I can find something decent. I do have experience in a variety of clubs so it isn't my first time.

Thank You

5 comments

• Clubber
    11 years ago
    I would have recommended Yellow Rose, but I've recent bad things. Like you, I've been a visitor. I also tend to compare out of town clubs to my local ones. That doesn't bode well for the away clubs.

The Landing Strip was going real well for me last visit, then the ROB showed herself!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Austin 3:16, AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE!
  • Azzlano
    11 years ago
    Not sure what ROB is in this case. Thanks for the info.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    My Landing Strip review was on 3/27/13.
  • MrDeuce
    11 years ago
    I've visited most of the Austin clubs. My favorites are:

1. Yellow Rose -- $20 lappers with good grindage; 2-for-$20 on Tuesdays and at certain times of day (check the website), but in my experience many dancers will do 2-for-$20 any time business is slow. Probably 8 of my 10 visits have ended happily.

2. Landing Strip -- on my two visits, lap dances were $10 (on Sunday afternoon) and $5 (on Tuesday afternoon). Inexpensive happy endings both times.

I've also enjoyed a few visits to Sugar's Uptown Cabaret and Expose and one each to Perfect 10 and Palazio. My impression of Austin clubs in general is that extras are not available (at least as far as I know) but LDs are topless with high two-way contact. I've heard but can't personally verify that XTC Cabaret has nude dances and very hands-on private dances.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion