Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Policeman awarded half a MILLION in sexual harassment suit after 'his female bos

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

I think that I would motor boat her for half a mil. :)

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Yeah, she doesn't look good, but for half a million, I guess you could suffer for a few seconds.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Whatever fattens your wallet

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

He deserves every penny.

Profile picture for carl95
carl95
•

Is that Paula Deen?

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

The best quote in the whole story: "She (Matranga-defendant) also denied pulling her blouse over his head, even if she did do it to some deputies."

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement