tuscl

Not a 2 amer

crazyjoe
Colorado
What have you seen outside a club that could have been a 2 amer but wasnt.

One time I saw this guy outside that was all kinds of fucked up on who knows what. Not alcohol. He was saying all kinds of rediculous stuff. He goes wandering out to where he thought his car was. He starts trying his keys in all of them. One of them unlocks but it wasnt his. He gets in and he is fumbling around trying to start it.. I hear some one yell, "get the fuck out of my car! What the hell are you doing in my car?" They argue over whose car it is until the fucked up guy finally gives up. I was lmfao!

A guy that used to manage the same club told me he had to kick some guy out one night. He physically picked the dude up and threw him out. The bouncers and the manager had to work the guy over. When the cops got there the guy was on the ground bleeding! The manager said the guy still didnt know when to shut up. The cops had him cuffed with hands behind his back and sitting indian style. He kept up talking his shit and a cop gave him a taste of his boot. The manager was lmfao about the guy bleeding all over himself while spitting his teeth out and he was still talking

2 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    What clubs were these, Joe? Billy Club?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol slick
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion