tuscl

Houston Strip Clubs - is there actually a good reason to go to any of them that

Pundi
Florida
Monday, March 17, 2014 6:19 PM
Hi fellow PLs, I have visited Houston a few times and am here again. In the past, I have only gone to one or both of the Rankin Road clubs - St. James or Houston Dolls. Had a good time at both (extras at HD). I have been reading the reviews on probably every club in town - but it just doesn't seem like any of the others will likely lead to a good time. Good two-way touching: good grindage and nipple sucking would be cool, doesn't need to be extras to mean a good time. Any other clubs you can suggest? Thanks in advance!

4 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    About a year ago or more; the city clamped down on the SCs and extras and high mileage went down. The most infamous club in Houston is Treasures and what went on @ Treasures in the past is what I think let to the city clamp-down a year plus or so ago. Supposedly the city and the clubs reached sort of an agreement and mileage is up again but extras are still not at the level they used to be (I think many of the clubs had to remove their private VIP booths). I don’t live in Houston so IDK all the details – but originally it was supposed to be the 16 clubs that were in existence prior to 1997 that were allowed to go back to the kind of mileage of 2+ years ago – but IDK if the city has loosened it’s restrictions on all the clubs. Treasures seems to be offering high mileage again but extras are still not like they used to be – but Treasures was as infamous for its extras as for aggressive greedy dancers; i.e. you need to watch your wallet (read the reviews first if you plan to go so you don’t’ get burned). St James is outside the city limits and was not subject to the city ordinances and why high mileage continued there. You can PM TUSCLers “Player11” or “pabloantonio” whom are both Houstonians and they may have better info.
  • Pundi
    10 years ago
    Thanks, Papi. Always enjoy reading your posts.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    I'm not from Houston but I go there a few times a year and I'm a big fan of the Men's Club of Houston. I think the girls are very attractive and the new laws that PapiChulo mentioned have made for a better customer experience. Dancers now topless (no more spray on latex across boobs) and in thongs (gone are the boy shorts). Decent two way contact and grinding shouldn't be a problem with $20 lappers if you find the right girl. VIP areas are exposed, YMMV there. I think it's a relatively clean club, so the risk is you may have to work through a few "boring" dancers to find what you're looking for.
  • Pundi
    10 years ago
    Thanks, everyone. Will post some related reviews soon.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion