tuscl

Current hot Detroit clubs

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
I have been to the Detroit club scene many times but I have only experienced flight club.

I will be up that way this weekend and will probably be staying in the Southfield area which wouldn't be too far of a cab drive (no more than 20min each) to coliseum, penthouse and BTs. I like to drink in the clubs so I always take a cab.

I am interested in trying something new and based on the reviews I have my eyes on coliseum and BTs. I have loved flight club in the past but the last few times I have had to wait for sometime before I found a dancer I liked and a few times I have "settled" on a mediocre dancer because that's the best I could find.

I am looking for extras in a private room comparable to flight clubs rooms and the less cigarette smoke the better but I know that seems to be unavoidable in this area these days. Flight club prices are high (which is okay) but it appears clubs like BTs are offering the same services for less and if the dancer quality is decent then I certainly wouldn't mind saving some money if the experience isn't much of a downgrade from flight club (as in dancer quality, atmosphere and privacy of rooms).

7 comments

• Prim0
    11 years ago
    Wait wait wait a minute....you can smoke up there?! I'm sooo headed to these clubs if this is true!
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Penthouse is very similar to Flight Club, and it has a smoking bar upstairs if that's what you like (I don't). Coliseum is also similar, since all 3 clubs have the same owner. If you want something a little different and cheaper, try Subi's in Southgate, BT's in Dearborn, or Landing Strip in Romulus.

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    I have found that the Coliseum is VERY inconsistent. Those clubs in the Detroit city limits may have big Law Enforcement issues these days.
  • Rabbit21
    11 years ago
    IT's is more reliable and has good looking but more inexperienced dancers(typically). I've always had fun there but the $20 fee every time you head to the back incentives you to ensure your pick is the right one. Colostrum and Penthouse offer a little bit better of a structure for experiencing variety.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Yeah, a $20 tax per VIP trip can be a disincentive. But if you tip a Bouncer each trip for "Privacy", doesn't that seem to be just the same as a per trip tax? If I must pay a VIP Tax, I'd rather it be once for the entirety of my visit.
  • shailynn
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the input. I am a little confused as to what clubs to avoid that are in city limits since this is a new concern brought up to me.

See if I got this right:

Flight club, landing strip and BTs out of city limits?

Coliseum, penthouse in city limits?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Just look it up in the clubs section under Michigan. Clubs listed by city.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion