tuscl

YMMV

Your Mileage May Vary, yes indeed. This is one of those strip club maxims that holds true. We've all read reviews where one pl loves a dancer while another pl hates the same dancer. We've all probably also have been there ourselves.

There are numerous factors that go into YMMV. You, the dancer, the chemistry or lack there of between the pl and the dancer, time of the month(rent, period, big payday, etc), and a host of other situations that effect the dynamic.

This is on my mind because on another site many pl's talk bad about one of my favorites. I've had nothing but excellent adventures with this gal. Obviously, something must be going on here. YMMV.

2 comments

• skibum609
    11 years ago
    The relationship between all of us as PL's and dancers is far more dependent on the "connection" than people realize. One of my favorites is considered the ultimate non-extras girls and that just makes me laugh when I read it.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I agree. My faves give me liberties that I know others don't get, while I danced with a high mileage girl and I didn't get any mileage from her at all. I guess I just wasn't her type.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion