tuscl

LDKing

Tuesday, March 4, 2014 5:48 PM
So maybe to this, and its never happened to me, but I think I would be horribly embarrased if I LDK'd during a LD. Strippers are ok with this? Have you ever had one freak out because you finished like that?

11 comments

• sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    You would be correct in being embarrassed. Anyone over the age of 12 would be.
  • Draper
    10 years ago
    I've had some outstanding dances but have never come close to LDKing. The logistics involved in pulling this off while wearing pants are mind boggling to me. Seems like a lot of dudes can make it happen though.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I know a non extras dancer who is extremely popular and she says it happens with her about once per shift. She generally laughs it off unless the guy gets some of his spunk on her. A couple of months ago I was there when an older gent pissed himself while she was climbing nude all over him. She ran for a shower and a change of costume(after he tipped her very well).
  • Lack4Oars
    10 years ago
    I used to not LDK at this certain club because the girls did not seem to be ok with it. But this new club I've been frequenting, the girls won't stop until I LDK. They seriously enjoy it lol
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    I have to fuck without a condom for 15 minutes before even thinking about blowing a load so I am amazed anyone can get off from a grind at all.
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    I have before.....in my younger days. Now i have come close and when that starts to happen i start to talk or reposition the dancer. Back when I was clubbing a lot more I knew of one club the girls hated it when guys did this. But like Lack4oars said.... I knew another club where they try to make you LDK. I think it is a competition with the dancers to see who can get the most guys to do it. I have since moved and not been back in those clubs in a long time.
  • Ironcat
    10 years ago
    When it happens to me I have had a wide array of responses - the only one who acted pissed off was a ROB who was really pissed because she felt her tip wasn't big enough. At least in the club I frequent the dancers see it as part of the service. If they can't achieve it via dry hump they usually get hands on.
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    the only time i dont like it is when my periods a little late and i start to worry if its a clubman's child ... LOL i keep a few tissues in my purse now just in case ... i say it happens a few times a week. sometimes the guys get embarassed and stop seeing me at the club for awhile or they say something like "i didnt know your lap dances were like that ..."
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I've had many "happy ending" dances in my illustrious clubbing career and most dancers seem quite proud of themselves afterwards. Fortunately for me mine doesn't make too much of a mess, so the dancers don't mind as much. And I've had a few actually hoot & holler and high five me afterwards. Oh those zany dancers!
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    I like girls with open minds...and legs. If it happens, it happens...who cares? I do wish more girls would get hands on though...I think I've only had one or two ever fondle my junk and none were to lingering with it.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    It happens. I wish I was blessed with the same kind of self control as some of you. But if a girl knows what she's doing, it'll happen. Some girls don't like it, but a lot do, because they think they'll get a bigger tip if they make it happen. For the most part, I think the girls know it happens. If it's a club I know is high contact or if I know I'm getting a dance with a girl that's been high mileage before, I might wear a condom to the club. That way, if it does happen, hasta lasagna, I didn't get any on 'ya. Lots of stories related to this idea through the years. Best one: Club I didn't know was a nude club until one dancer surprised me by removing her panties on song two. It was hot. Unlike other nude clubs, she gave a perfect grind, too. Given it was nude, and I was unprepared on this particular night, I stopped her from going to far as a courtesy. Came back another night. It was her "birthday." She was a little sloppy drunk. She remembered me. She asked another dancer I liked to join her for a two-on-one dance, which I normally don't do. While the other dancer provided me with a nice view of her large mounds up top, she proceeded to basically give me covered Russian, saying, "This time, I -want- it to happen." H. O. T. Needless to say, I gave her what she wanted.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion