Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Guy Who Fucked a Hot Pocket Tells All

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•
  1. Shadow-How do you find theses gems?

  2. Looks like Juice has competition.

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Sick. Very sick. But a gem!

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

Compared to my most recent massage parlour excursion a Hot Pocket would probably have been much more entrancing.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

@Art-Do tell.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Sounds like Juice has compition

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Wow

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Next we will hear about cucumbers and hot pockets, or drumsticks and hot pockets

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@farmerart: So, I guess not all Canadian massage parlours are after being whorehouse after all, eh?

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

Oh no, georg. The massage parlour that I visited most recently was most assuredly a brothel.

It is just that I stupidly chose a 'therapist' as energetic and lively as a dishrag.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@art: I hear you man. Been there, done that.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement