tuscl

Fake review or stroking the ego?

mrrock
Arizona
So came across this review and I find it highly suspicious. For starters the reviewer only has this review. Second a dancer wants to fuck a PL OTC at HER place free of charge after ONE visit? Highly unlikely but what do you all think?

Reviewed on: March 2, 2014
Visited on: Friday Evening
Dancers on Shift: 1-5

Dancers
ValueAtmosphere
Overall

I visited this club late one Friday and wanted to see what it was. It's been here forever and I had never stopped in. You walk in, it's pretty small with rows of chairs for seating and a bench to the left of the stage and 3 or 4 booths for vip dances off to the right. It was a $12 cover to get in and no drinks necessary to purchase. They were available, but I didn't indulge in N/A beverages. I went up and tipped the girls onstage a few bucks here and there, there is only one stage in the middle of the place. I watched a few girls dance, there were only a handful working. Eventually I decided to get a vip dance $41 from a black girl that offered. She took me over to the booths and we chatted a little. When the song came on she started dancing and was very intimate. She had me fingering her and was stroking my dick the whole time. She eventually told me she didn't want to finish me there but that she wanted me to come fuck her after she got off. Long story short, I did. I took her directions to her apartment and went over to her place and fucked her no charge. I'm fairly certain that is not the regular procedure and I have been back twice and haven't seen her working but that one night it was certainly worth stopping in.

Prop this review • Flag this review

8 comments

• sflguy123
    11 years ago
    I guess anythings possible.

He clearly was at the club as his description and 3 dances for $41 matches other reviews(btw what's with that odd price?) which he wouldn't have been able to see until having a review posted.
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    21 goes to the club 20 to the dancer. It's a 3 song set. That's all they do there. No single songs and if you want longer just continue getting 3 song sets.
  • sflguy123
    11 years ago
    What a weird setup. The club gets more than the girl. Plus you have to committ to 3 songs. What if she sucks! You're out $41.

I'd never go to a club with that setup, at least not get any dances.
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    It's the highest mileage SC in town...believe me it's WAY worth it!!!
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    "Dear Penthouse..."
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I call bullshit.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Was she a 35%?

Was he dressed like leisure suit Larry?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Maybe he was dressed like Larry The Cable Guy and she needed some help with her HBO.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion