tuscl

pricing on lap dances? not sure of the abbreviation terms to what i be wanting

Monday, February 24, 2014 8:44 AM
see some pricing but not sure of the abbreviation terms mean?

8 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    the best option is the all-inclusive package
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Wanda Mike,you sound conflicted.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Wandamike, I recommend just getting some dances and experiment. Tell the chick you want just one dance, and check it out.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Standard pricing is $20 or $25 PER dance. Could be more or less depending on location. Some tip after a set of dances, some don't. Some buy a predetermined amount of time or a predetermined activity. Otherwise ask Dougster.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^why ask Dougster?
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    Lap dances are very different from club to club, state to state and even dancer to dancer. Hell, a dancer even gives different dances from hour to hour. If you don't get the terminology, check the glossary [view link]. If you don't get the differences between dances in different clubs or from different strippers...then welcome to the club!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I usually only pay $10 to $15 per dance. Standard pricing varies.
  • jack0505
    10 years ago
    The cost of lap dances totally depend on where you are. Some clubs it can be $10, some it can be $40. Some charge different prices for bikini vs topless vs nude. Some charge different prices one dance vs two vs three (ie. $30 dances, but 2 for $50 and 3 for $60). Some will even have different rooms for dances and some rooms cost more.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion