tuscl

Deputies search for armed strip club robber

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A man walked into Scores Gentleman's club and pointed a black handgun at a woman as he demanded her diamond ring, according to the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office.

It happened Wednesday at the club in unincorporated Palm Beach Gardens. The suspect is described as about 50-years-old and about 6 foot 2 inches tall with gray hair.

He left in a newer model gray pick-up truck, deputies said.

Authorities ask anyone with information on this man to call the Sheriff's Office at 561-688-3400 or Crime Stoppers at 800-458-8477.

11 comments

• sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I wonder if it was the ladies husband demanding his ring back after he found out she was a trick turning ROB?
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Lol Sofaking!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    He shoots and he scores.
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    @sofaking - yea, something else def going on there. 50 yo, late model vehicle - not your typical robber profile

I guess spurned Sugar Daddy!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Sofaking with the spike.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Lol!
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Looks like a classic Pathetic Loser to me. Probably thought she "loved" him.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    That's the most cars I've seen in that parking lot in a long time.

That club has a long history of violence, its changed hands at least twice because of it.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Repeal the 2nd Amendment and confiscate and destroy all civilian possessed guns and guns from retailers that sell them without proper precautions, PARTICULARLY gun shows. Disband the National Rifle Association.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Rinse and repeat.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion